The school library is open for the students during the school hours. At least one period is assigned in the weekly schedule from class I onwards. Students have to observe the following rules:
- They must carry their library cards duly signed by the librarian.
- Students are not allowed to bring their personal books to the library.
- They must maintain silence in the library.
- Books issued should be returned to the library in a good condition. If a book is marked, disfigured, lost or damaged, the
Borrower will have to either replace the book with its new edition or pay the recent price of the book.
- Students can borrow books on their own cards only. Reference books will not be issued to the students.
Books are issued for 7 days and periodicals for 3 days.
A fine of Rs. 1/- per book per day and Rs. 2/- per periodical per day will be
Charged for returning books/periodicals after the due date.